Purchase tickets by clicking here:
Chic's Beach Festival presented by Hk on the Bay is back May 5, 2018! Chic's Beach Festival is a one-day, outdoor music & craft beer from Green Flash Brewing Co. including their iconic year rounds, seasonals, cask ales, barrel-aged brews and more. It’s all going down on 5/05 in the historic Chic's Beach under the beautiful oak trees by HK on the Bay, and tickets are on sale now. Spots are limited, so don’t sleep if you want in. HK on the Bay will be closed to the public until 9pm. If you have a general admission ticket you are more than welcome to swing into the restaurant as our kitchen & bar will be open.
General Admission tickets go on sale February 2nd. Tickets are $20 in advance and $30 at the door. Tickets will include entry into all the radness of the festival and a really sweet commemorative 16oz Chic’s Beach Festival cup.
There will be games such as Giant Jenga, Giant Connect Four, Cornhole and more! We're going to be celebrating Cinco de Mayo AND The Kentucky Derby in style! Details coming soon!
All alcohol will be served in the complimentary 2018 Chic's Beach Festival cup you get upon entry. Should you lose or break your cup there will be a $5 fee for a new cup. This is a way for us to eliminate waste! One alcoholic beverage will equal 1 drink ticket. (drink prices to be determined) Cash will only be accepted for drink tickets and we will have multiple ATMs on site. You must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid ID to consume alcohol, no exceptions. We do not buy back unused drink tickets.
- Beer exclusively by Green Flash Brewing Co. (beer list coming soon and yes there will be something for everyone including two specialty casks!)
- Bulleit Mint Juleps
- Espolòn Tequila Margarita's and Poloma's
- SKYY Vodka Watermelon Rosé (yes, this is frozen watermelon rosé!!)
All acts will be performing on the AFK Books & Records Main Stage.
- The Wild Feathers
- Hannah Wicklund & The Steppin Stones
- Bennett Wales & The Relief
- Anthony Rosano and The Conqueroos
We are not permitting any outside food and drink at Chic's Fest, but there will be plenty of options! Food is not included in the ticket price. Here are our lovely food vendors for this years Chic's Fest:
- The Coop - Virginia
- Hk on the Bay
We highly suggest riding bikes, walking, using Uber or Lyft to get here to the festival. We ask this because it's the safest and parking is limited to on street parking.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- We are excited about the weekend and certainly are not letting a chance of showers dampen our spirits as we count down the days until Chic's Fest. While we will of course be considering the safety of our attendees first and foremost, we are confident that the festival will be an epic event, rain or shine.
- Dogs are permitted on the festival grounds. We ask that you be mindful with your animal and please clean up any messes your dog leaves behind. If this becomes a problem, we will politely ask you to leave.
- Please have your printed ticket or displayed on your smart phone will help the check-in process go as quickly and as smoothly as possible. In a pinch, we can look your ticket by the purchaser's last name.
- There will be no refunds of advance admission if the event is forced to end early or is cancelled the day of due to extreme weather or any other "act of God." In the case that the event is canceled, proceeds will go to our favorite charity, ForKids.