The Chic's Beach fall Festival presented by HK on the Bay will take place at HK on Saturday, October 14, 2017. HK on the Bay will be open all day with music inside, but the main event is in the parking lot from 12-8pm
DINING AT CHIC'S FEST:
We'll be bringing a variety of food trucks to Chic's Fest in an effort to provide you with a well-rounded experience. We want you to feel good about what food you're eating to fuel yourself throughout the day. Expect healthier options, including vegan and vegetarian choices amongst others. Whether you're hungry for something healthy or something unhealthy, you'll have options.
The Chic's Beach Festival welcomes Young Veterans Brewing Co. Full variety of beers for you to kick back and relax all day long. Beer list announced soon!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Saturday, October 14th :: 12p - 8p
TICKET & SHOW INFO:
- The festival is General Admission
- All Ages - Kids 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult
- The festival is RAIN OR SHINE
- This is a CASH event. There will be ATM's on site for your convenience
- Last call for beer ticket sales will be at 7p and taps close at 7:30p.
- All patrons are subject to search
- Wristbands must be worn for entry into the festival
- No wristband exchanging
- No refunds or exchanges
DRUG & ALCOHOL POLICY:
The Chic's Beach Festival has a zero tolerance policy for all illegal activities. Drug use is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED and all city and state laws will be enforced inside the festival. Underage drinking will not be tolerated. You must be 21 or older to drink alcohol.
Wanna know the secret to a good time at Chic's Fest? Hydration. Really. (alcohol actually dehydrates you!) Chic's Fest offers free, 100% filtered and drinkable water at a few different areas throughout the festival.